We conduct a controlled penetration test, simulating attack on your company’s resources in order to find and secure locations that can be used by cybercriminals. Our pentests are conducted after thorough agreements defining the scope of analyzed infrastructure, allotted time, and allowed actions. We adhere to the following methodologies: OWASP, OSSTMM, and NIST - expanded based on experience gained over the years.
Security of websites
If you manage a website, online store, or corporate portal, you are a potential target, therefore you may need penetration tests. The intruders will try to replace your website, block it, or even steal data, which in turn can cause customer loss, decreased revenue, and most critically, lasting damage to your reputation that is challenging to restore.
In order to protect your website, we will perform a pentest to check its resistance to attacks. At our disposal, we have the tools and skills that will provide you with information about what is not operating properly and will allow you to eliminate errors. By cooperating with us you have a guarantee that your portal will perform efficiently.
Regardless of whether you use custom solutions or pre-built applications such as Joomla, Wordpress, or Drupal - the security of your website may be at risk. Do not wait until cybercriminals steal your data, contact us to receive a personalized offer for penetration testing.
The constantly growing popularity of mobile devices, such as smartphones or tablets, and the gargantuan increase in the number of applications for these platforms result in new threats related to information security.
In order to minimize the risk of attack using mobile technologies, we perform thorough pentests, verify the applied solutions and search for vulnerabilities that can impact the security of applications dedicated for the Android, iOS (iPhone, iPad), Windows Phone, and Symbian platforms. Contact us to conduct a penetration test and verify the security level of your mobile application.
According to art. 13 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal EU L 119 of 04.05.2016) I inform that:
1) the administrator of your personal data is Logicaltrust Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. - al. Aleksandra Brücknera 25-43, 51-411 Wrocław,
2) contact with the Personal Data Administrator - email@example.com,
3) Your personal data will be processed for marketing purposes on the basis of Art. 6(1)(a) of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016..
4) Your personal data will be stored until you withdraw your consent
5) You have the right to request from the administrator access to personal data, the right to rectify their removal or limit processing, the right to withdraw consent and the right to transfer data
6) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
7) Your data will be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling. Automated decision-making will take place on the principles set out in the regulations (options: subscription, competition, etc.) and the consequence of such processing will be receiving selected marketing information
8) providing personal data is voluntary, however failure to provide data may result in the inability to participate in the newsletter subscription, participate in contests, receive marketing offers, participate in surveys
At the same time, pursuant to Art.6(1)(a) of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016, I agree to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of subscribing to the newsletter, participation in competitions, receiving marketing offers, participation in surveys
1. About cookies - Cookies are small data files, especially text files, which are stored by a server on your computer. With these files, your device will be recognized and, in consequence, the way a given website is presented will be adjusted to your personal preferences. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, information on how long they have been stored on the device and a unique number.
2. Which type of cookies do we use - Session cookies – temporary files which are stored on your device until you log out from a given website or close the Internet browser. Persistent cookies – permanent files that remain on your device for a fixed period (specified in the parameters of the file) or until they are deleted manually. Third-party cookies – files that adjust the way a given website is presented to your personal preferences.