We conduct a controlled attack on your company’s resources in order to find and secure locations that can be used by cybercriminals. Our tests are conducted after thorough agreements defining the scope of analysed infrastructure, time, and allowed actions. We use the following methods: OWASP, OSSTMM, and NIST - expanded on the basis of experience gained over years.
Security of websites
If you manage a website, Internet shop, or corporate portal, you are a potential target for attacks. The intruders will try to replace your website, immobilise it, or even steal data, which in turn endangers you to loss of customers, drop of turnover, and, most of all, the destruction of your image that is difficult to rebuild.
In order to protect your website, we will check its resistance to attacks. We have at our disposal tools and skills that will provide you with information about what is not operating properly and will allow you to eliminate errors. By co-operating with us you have a guarantee that your portal will operate efficiently.
Regardless of whether you use original solutions or ready to go application such as Joomla, Wordpress, or Drupal - the security of your website is endangered. Do not wait until cybercriminals steal your data, contact us to receive a personalised offer.
The constantly growing popularity of mobile devices, such as smartphones or tablets, and the gargantuan increase of applications for these platforms result in new threats related to information protection.
In order to minimise the risk of attack using mobile technologies, we thoroughly test and verify the applied solutions and search vulnerabilities that can impact the security of applications dedicated for the Android, iOS (iPhone, iPad), Windows Phone, and Symbian platforms. Contact us to test the security level of your mobile application.
According to art. 13 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal EU L 119 of 04.05.2016) I inform that:
1) the administrator of your personal data is Logicaltrust Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. - al. Aleksandra Brücknera 25-43, 51-411 Wrocław,
2) contact with the Personal Data Administrator - email@example.com,
3) Your personal data will be processed for marketing purposes on the basis of Art. 6(1)(a) of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016..
4) Your personal data will be stored until you withdraw your consent
5) You have the right to request from the administrator access to personal data, the right to rectify their removal or limit processing, the right to withdraw consent and the right to transfer data
6) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
7) Your data will be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling. Automated decision-making will take place on the principles set out in the regulations (options: subscription, competition, etc.) and the consequence of such processing will be receiving selected marketing information
8) providing personal data is voluntary, however failure to provide data may result in the inability to participate in the newsletter subscription, participate in contests, receive marketing offers, participate in surveys
At the same time, pursuant to Art.6(1)(a) of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016, I agree to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of subscribing to the newsletter, participation in competitions, receiving marketing offers, participation in surveys