The main object subjected to verification under the above tests is the so-called weakest link of each security system, that is, a regular employee. The test results will answer to a series of key questions. Does the staff know and uses good practices related to the processing of confidential company information? Does the staff use the Internet in a reasonable way while maintaining an appropriate vigilance? Can the staff recognise the most popular modes of cybercriminals’ action?
Aside from the indication of shortcomings in the above matter, the main purpose of these tests is to create a grounds for the construction of an employee team that is aware of threats, educated, and resistant to external attacks and the risk of financial losses related to the said attacks.
According to art. 13 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal EU L 119 of 04.05.2016) I inform that:
1) the administrator of your personal data is Logicaltrust Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. - al. Aleksandra Brücknera 25-43, 51-411 Wrocław,
2) contact with the Personal Data Administrator - email@example.com,
3) Your personal data will be processed for marketing purposes on the basis of Art. 6(1)(a) of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016..
4) Your personal data will be stored until you withdraw your consent
5) You have the right to request from the administrator access to personal data, the right to rectify their removal or limit processing, the right to withdraw consent and the right to transfer data
6) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
7) Your data will be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling. Automated decision-making will take place on the principles set out in the regulations (options: subscription, competition, etc.) and the consequence of such processing will be receiving selected marketing information
8) providing personal data is voluntary, however failure to provide data may result in the inability to participate in the newsletter subscription, participate in contests, receive marketing offers, participate in surveys
At the same time, pursuant to Art.6(1)(a) of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016, I agree to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of subscribing to the newsletter, participation in competitions, receiving marketing offers, participation in surveys