The origins of this type of tests are related to military. Right there was invented a reliable method to evaluate the security system from a new point of view, which in turn allows to find gaps and shortcomings that were unnoticed up to this point.
The idea is simple: Red team of experienced pentesters attacks a given object, for example, a web application or network infrastructure. The task of Blue team (to which can also be invited people responsible for safety policy in a given company) is to effectively defend against Red team. The advantage of this method over traditional penetration tests consists of, among other things, examination of operation of the whole security system; aside from the hardware part, this covers the actions of IT specialists, their vigilance, and ability to solve a crisis. The attractive form of tests and competition make these tests to be even more effective and lessons learned from them – even more permanent.
According to art. 13 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal EU L 119 of 04.05.2016) I inform that:
1) the administrator of your personal data is Logicaltrust Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. - al. Aleksandra Brücknera 25-43, 51-411 Wrocław,
2) contact with the Personal Data Administrator - email@example.com,
3) Your personal data will be processed for marketing purposes on the basis of Art. 6(1)(a) of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016..
4) Your personal data will be stored until you withdraw your consent
5) You have the right to request from the administrator access to personal data, the right to rectify their removal or limit processing, the right to withdraw consent and the right to transfer data
6) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
7) Your data will be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling. Automated decision-making will take place on the principles set out in the regulations (options: subscription, competition, etc.) and the consequence of such processing will be receiving selected marketing information
8) providing personal data is voluntary, however failure to provide data may result in the inability to participate in the newsletter subscription, participate in contests, receive marketing offers, participate in surveys
At the same time, pursuant to Art.6(1)(a) of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016, I agree to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of subscribing to the newsletter, participation in competitions, receiving marketing offers, participation in surveys