Top cybercriminal groups are currently earning over 65 million Euro per month,
targeting companies. Most attacks exploit the human factor, and effective education can
reduce incidents that result in business disruptions, financial losses, and GDPR penalties.
What problems does our Security Awareness solve?
Increasing awareness involves long-term actions that encompass various aspects,
consuming company resources. For over a decade, we have been creating and implementing educational campaigns at both
strategic and operational levels. We will help you ensure their effective implementation.
Why is our approach effective?
By conducting security tests, we step into the shoes of attackers. We know their attack
methods and techniques, which gives us an understanding of what your employees may not know.
By utilizing different educational formats, we empower employees to recognize attacks and become an effective line of defense.
According to art. 13 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal EU L 119 of 04.05.2016) I inform that:
1) the administrator of your personal data is Logicaltrust Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. - al. Aleksandra Brücknera 25-43, 51-411 Wrocław,
2) contact with the Personal Data Administrator - email@example.com,
3) Your personal data will be processed for marketing purposes on the basis of Art. 6(1)(a) of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016..
4) Your personal data will be stored until you withdraw your consent
5) You have the right to request from the administrator access to personal data, the right to rectify their removal or limit processing, the right to withdraw consent and the right to transfer data
6) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
7) Your data will be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling. Automated decision-making will take place on the principles set out in the regulations (options: subscription, competition, etc.) and the consequence of such processing will be receiving selected marketing information
8) providing personal data is voluntary, however failure to provide data may result in the inability to participate in the newsletter subscription, participate in contests, receive marketing offers, participate in surveys
At the same time, pursuant to Art.6(1)(a) of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016, I agree to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of subscribing to the newsletter, participation in competitions, receiving marketing offers, participation in surveys
1. About cookies - Cookies are small data files, especially text files, which are stored by a server on your computer. With these files, your device will be recognized and, in consequence, the way a given website is presented will be adjusted to your personal preferences. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, information on how long they have been stored on the device and a unique number.
2. Which type of cookies do we use - Session cookies – temporary files which are stored on your device until you log out from a given website or close the Internet browser. Persistent cookies – permanent files that remain on your device for a fixed period (specified in the parameters of the file) or until they are deleted manually. Third-party cookies – files that adjust the way a given website is presented to your personal preferences.